AMBER DNA Fluorescent DNA Stain AMD-1000
AMBER DNA is a non-mutagenic fluorescent reagent that produces instant visualization of DNA bands upon Blue Light or UV illumination of agarose gels. Supplied in a 6X DNA Loading Buffer, AMBER DNA is used to prepare DNA markers and samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. AMBER DNA is the most sensitive stain available for detecting the double-stranded DNA (dsDNA). It contains three tracking dyes (Bromophenol Blue, Xylene Cyanol FF, and Orange G) for visually tracking the DNA migration during the electrophoresis process. It is ideal for the environment requiring a safe, non-hazardous alternative to Ethidum Bromide. 1 ml
AMBER DNA keeps your lab safe
- Safe Absence of mutagenity and low toxicity (LC>5000mg/kg) as compared to Ethium Bromide.
- Low Environmental Impact Compliance with the Clean Water Act standards. No water pollution concern.
- Sensitivity High degree of sensitivity as Ethium Bromide.
- Convenience Ready to Use; Same application procedures as the 6X Loading Dye.
- Speed No de-staining requirement, low background value, and image displayed after coupling with the nucleic acid.
- Compatibility Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal; Broad compatibility range.
- Economic Non-hazardous product; No expenses required for the waste management.